Pages

Friday 15 April 2011

I am not a Billionaire..


 
 

Chotte Nawab of Bollywood, Saif Ali Khan declines to own an IPL team. He claims that he is not a billionaire to buy an IPL team and rather wants to concentrate on acting and film production. Being a son a cricket legend, Saif shows more interest in films than cricket.

"We were at one point considering getting involved (in IPL), but now I think it`s quite a blessing in disguise that we didn`t, you know. It was far too expensive," Saif told.

His Bollywood pals, Shahrukh Khan, Shilpa Shetty and Preity Zinta own teams in the IPL.

"When other people got involved, it was a more reasonable idea than when we were going to get involved. You see, I am not a billionaire. Compared to three or four years ago, last year was not something that was working for us in that way," says Saif.

"And now I feel it`s all for the best because I`d like to concentrate on films and film production rather than divert my time and give so much and not be sure I`m getting back 100 percent. It`ll take a long time to make something like that work," he added, sipping water out of a wine glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment